How to create a free business account
In this video, we will show you how to create a free business account on the BKnect Marketplace.
In this Tutorial you will learn:
- How to become a BKnect subscriber
- How to set-up your business on the BKnect Marketplace
In this Tutorial we show you how to create a free Business Account on the BKnect Marketplace, if you are starting a business, or are an existing business who wants to see the BKnect Marketplace in action before choosing one of our Subscription packages then this tutorial is for you.
However this process is also the same for individuals who wish to sell their products, services or events and receive payments via the BKnect Marketplace, and therefore require one of our more comprehensive subscription packages. It is important to note that this process will differ slightly dependant upon the package that you have selected as our more comprehensive subscription packages have more features and business tools, and therefore require additional information that you will be required to enter in order for your business to be set-up properly.
It is important that you complete all of the areas required during the set-up process and give areas such as your Description, your images and videos some forethought prior to adding them to your business profile, as these will influence the decisions and actions of the individuals who view your BKnect business profile.
In order to complete this you will need the following assets:
- Your logo
- Your Image - displayed as the header of your business profile
- Images of your business, service and/or product
- Attachments i.e. menus, forms people need to complete e.t.c.
In order to complete this you will need the following Information:
- Your Business Name
- Your Website
- Your Business type
- Your Establishment year
- Your Employee Information
- Your Keywords – Keywords associated with your business that are strictly related to business activity. (These keywords will be used to identify your business).
- Your Business Slogan – (Your slogan will appear in front-end on Business Details section. It must be short and suggestive).
- A short business description - This field must contain the business short description. It will appear on search results listing. The text must be clear and easily understood by potential collaborators. Html code is not accepted!
- A detailed business description - This field must contain the business description. Be concise and straightforward in describing your business and offers. The text must be clear and easily understood by potential collaborators.
- Your business industry - choose a category from the categories provided. You can choose a category or a sub-category if any that is specific to your business listing.
- Any Memberships your business may have
- Your Opening hours
- Your Business Location
- The Telephone, Mobile Phone number and Email of your business
- The business telephone, Mobile Phone number and Email of the individuals who work within your organisation
- Your Social Network details
- Links to your business Videos on Youtube and Vimeo
- Your business Testimonials