How to create a Service and a Service Provider
In this video we show you how to create a Service and a Service Provider on the BKnect Marketplace.
In this Tutorial we will show you:
- How to create a Service on the BKnect Marketplace
- How to set-up your service provider on the BKnect Marketplace
In this Tutorial we show you how to set-up your service and your service provider, when setting up a service you will need to have an idea of who will be providing the service you intend to set-up. In many cases this will be yourself, however for larger companies and organisations you may have agent, operatives or employees who provide each of the services your company offers to it’s clients.
Similar to the set-up of events and tickets, this area requires some forethought and planning as the correct use of the BKnect Marketplace will automate the availability of your services, the working times and the availability of your service providers.
Therefore please ensure you have the following before watching this vide and setting up your first Service and service provider.
In order to complete this you will need assets
- Images of your service and your service provider
- Links to Videos on Youtube or Vimeo (If you have them)
In order to complete this you will need the following Information
- The name of your service and your service providers
- Your service providers details and their description
- The working hours of your Service Provider
- A Short Description of your Service
- A Detailed description of your Service